Our teaching team consists of qualified professionals, all of whom have a minimum of two years training in Early Childhood, and hold or are studying for childcare degree or certificate. Our supportive and skilled staff will work alongside your child to assure he or she achieves his or her maximum potential. To assure that our programs uphold the highest standards, our team of professionals are involved in continuous training that consist of:
- Ongoing staff development through NYS Early Education training programs and conferences.
- Individual monthly staff supervision sessions with Lead teachers and assistant.
- Regular staff team training meetings
- Monthly collaborative lesson planning sessions
- CPR, First Aid, and Mat Certification
The Honey Bee Child Care was founded in 2006 by Katherine D’Aprile. Kathy is a loving mother of five children. Kathy has over fifteen years of experience in the medical field. Kathy is certified in CPR, First Aid and she is MAT Certified.